Aspadol ER 200 is an opioid pain-relief drug. You can also call it a narcotic. It is a prescription medication for treating any type of moderate to severe acute pain in adults. This pain category could be anything from heavy headaches to colds, menstrual pain, toothaches, fever, etc. In short, you can buy Aspadol ER 200 USA, UK, Canada & Australia legally with a prescription for treating all such types of pain.
Generic Name: Tapentadol
Brand Name: Nucynta ER
Drug Class: Narcotic analgesics aka Opioids
Alternate Dosage Forms: Oral Tablet in 50mg, 75mg & 100mg strengths
ER Dosage Alternatives: 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, and 250mg
What is Aspadol ER 200 used for?
Aspadol ER 200 for faster and more effective pain relief in adults when all the other treatments fail. It is an extended-release formulation that remains effective for a long time. This medicine alleviates the symptoms of pain and promotes relaxation in situations like migraine headaches, heavy fever/cold, toothache, menses pain, and so on.
It is especially used for high potential for treating moderate to severe acute pain in adults. Whether the patient is experiencing pain that escalates suddenly, rises out of a specific reason, or is supposed to fade away as the cause of pain is treated, this tablet is useful. Besides this, it is used for treating severe neuropathic pain caused by diabetes.
No matter what pain you’re planning to use it for, don’t proceed without a prescription.
As stated above, this opioid pain reliever is an Extended-Release tablet. Such medicinal compositions are specially formulated to last longer than usual. This also makes the patient use medicines less often as compared to instant-release tablets. For instance, if the IR versions are used 3 to 4 times a day, ER ones are used 1 or 2 times per day.
Active ingredients and their mechanism of action
Tapentadol (200 mg) is the only active ingredient of this medicine. It is a strong opioid painkiller that works when all the compatible treatments fail or cannot tolerate by the patient. Its working mechanism is simple and straightforward. Tapentadol blocks the transfer of pain signals from the body to the brain and vice versa. It cuts down communication between the nerves passing pain signals to the brain and thus relieves relaxation. As a result, the sensations of pain subside and patients engage in life activities normally.
Indication(s) for use
Aspadol ER 200 dosage is consumed twice a day. Swallow this pill with a glass of water without chewing, breaking, or crushing the tablet. Follow the ideal dosage indications shared by the doctor.
Can you use Aspadol ER 200 daily?
No, you cannot use this medicine as your go-to painkiller or on-demand basis. It should only use and discontinued as instructed by the physician. If used regularly or unnecessarily for a long term then it can have habit-forming effects on the patient. This further transforms into physical dependence too. Also, your existing medicines also affect the way it works, especially if you’re consuming MAO inhibitors (or used them anytime in the past 14 days).
Duration of action
It takes around 1.5 to 2 hours for Tapentadol to activate in your body. You’ll feel its effectiveness once the feelings of pain start subsiding. Tapentadol remains in the bloodstream for around 22 hours.
Benefits of Aspadol ER 200 Tablet
- Pain relief and management: Managing the symptoms of moderate to severe acute pain seems breezy with this Tapentadol tablet. It’s here to provide relief when alternative pain medications are ineffective or unable to use.
- Extended duration of pain control: Each dosage can remain effective for up to 8 or 12 hours. During this time, it is possible for the user to engage in life activities without feeling the symptoms of pain.
- The convenience of twice-daily dosing: You only need to take this strong opioid painkiller 2 times a day. It’s enough for improving the quality of life by alleviating the symptoms of pain.
- Reduced need for frequent medication administration: Unlike IR (immediate release) versions, this medicine is consumed less frequently yet delivers impactful results.
- Additional Benefits: Besides opioid pain relief in adults, this medicine can recommend for patients diagnosed with initial or co-existing neuropathic pain (aka painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy).
- Dosage information: Aspadol ER 200 tablet is used two times a day, once in the morning and once at night. This is a stronger version of Tapentadol which should consume only as guided.
- Route of administration: Take Aspadol ER 200 orally with a glass of water. Swallow the tablet as a whole because chewing, breaking, or crushing the pill can alter its impact.
- Timing of administration: Use this medicine at timings indicated by the physician. It can use at an interval of 8 to 12 hours. Avoid having it with contradicting medicines, especially if you’re taking any MAO inhibitors.
- This medicine can take with or without food.
- What to do in case you missed a dose? If a dose is missed, take it as soon as you remember. But don’t use a missed dose when you remind yourself of it while having the next planned dose.
- Can you plan for an overdose? No, this medicine cannot overdose. If you do so, you’ll drive serious side effects.
- In some cases, this medicine causes constipation. Consult your doctor if it happens to you too. Ask them out for a stool softener or laxative.
- Avoid stopping this medicine suddenly. Seek medical guidance if you feel the symptoms of pain have improved and you don’t feel the need for this medicine anymore.
Safety and Precautions
Is Aspadol ER 200 addictive?
Yes, it possesses habit-forming or capabilities for physical dependence. But you should only worry about this if you use it beyond the ideal dosage limit set by the doctor. Until then, it will not have any potential for abuse. This medicine is mostly used for the short-term as it treats the symptoms within expected timings. However, if you keep using it on-demand or beyond the prescribed duration, it can impose addictiveness that is difficult to reverse.
Can you operate the machine after using this medicine?
Some patients have reported dizziness and drowsiness after taking this medicine. It can thus affect the patient’s ability to focus, think, and move. Therefore, it is not ideal to do any form of attention-needing activity (including driving, using machinery, etc.) while using this medicine.
When to avoid using this medication?
- Patients allergic to Tapentadol should not use this medicine. Similarly, patients with symptoms like severe asthma, bowel or stomach disorders, etc should inform the doctor beforehand.
- It can be unsafe to use this opioid pain medication for patients who’re using or have used MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days.
- This medicine may have negative reactions among patients with mental disorders, a history of alcohol/drug abuse, seizures, head injuries, brain tumour, urination disorders, kidney or liver diseases, etc.
- The key to using this medicine safely is to disclose your existing health issues, medical history, ongoing medicines, surgeries, and allergies to your doctor.
Important safety information
- If you’re pregnant then inform your doctor before starting treatment with this medicine. Using this medicine during pregnancy can make the developing baby dependent on Tapentadol. Besides this, it can put the foetus in the womb in life-threatening conditions.
- Tell your doctor if you’re breastfeeding. This medicine may not suggest to breastfeeding women because of the negative effects it creates on the nursing baby.
- This opioid pain reliever is not for children below 18 years of age.
Side Effects of Aspadol ER 200 & Management
You’ll need medical attention if allergic reactions like chest pain, hives, pounding heartbeat, swelling, or difficulties in breathing are felt. Let us also share that opioid pain relievers can slow down or stop breathing in humans. They thus alleviate the risk of death. Inform your caring person to give you naloxone or call the emergency helpline number whenever required during long pauses, stopped breathing, blue lips, etc.
The patient needs medical attention if symptoms like the following appear:
- Troubles while breathing
- Light-head or fainting
- Feeling hot
- Severe drowsiness
- Troubles in speech
- Serotonin syndrome
- Loss of appetite
Contraindications and warnings
Many other medications can affect the way Tapentadol works. Similarly, this medicine can affect how other drugs function. Hence, inform your doctor if you’re using any of the following medicines already.
- Anti-allergy medicine
- Medicines used for treating asthma or breathing problems
- Motion-sickness or overreactive bladder treatments
- MAO inhibitors
- Any other opioid pain relievers
- Drugs affecting the performance of serotonin (like antidepressants, stimulants, etc)
- Migraine medicines
- Parkinson’s disease treatments
- Muscle relaxants
- Sleeping aid pills
- Herbal supplements
Aspadol ER 200 mg tablet is a powerful pain relief medication with key features and benefits that make it an ideal choice for individuals seeking effective pain management. With its extended-release formulation, Aspadol ER 200 provides consistent pain relief throughout the day, reducing the need for frequent dosing. It contains a potent active ingredient that targets the root cause of pain, offering versatile indications for various pain-related conditions. By taking this opioid pain medicine twice a day, users experience prolonged pain control and enhanced convenience. Its well-packaged form ensures easy availability, allowing individuals to regain control over their lives and enjoy a better quality of life.
Are you tired of constantly battling with pain that restricts your daily activities and diminishes your joy? Look no further! Aspadol ER 200 is the solution you’ve been searching for. Say goodbye to persistent pain with this opioid pain reliever that comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee by Medzsafe.com. Buy now!