Showing all 2 results
Are you suffering from insomnia? Is the type of insomnia you’re suffering from is chronic/severe? You need nothing but Zopiclone Australia. This medicine has a reliability of its own and thousands of people are able to sleep well, thanks to Zopiclone tablets. You may have got a rough idea that it is a sleeping aid medicine. Buy Zopiclone Australia upon prescription, use it for a short period only & elevate your quality of life. It’s this simple!
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone is one of the best, most effective & very affordable sleeping pills so far. It is available in low dosage strength and is mostly prescribed for treating short-term chronic insomnia in adults.
Whether you’re suffering from sleeplessness continuously for weeks or waking up more frequently during the night then you need help. Oral medicines like this are improving the quality of life and how! Not only this sleeping aid pill allows you to sleep but ensures that you don’t wake up at night. Overall, it focuses on rest so that you wake up in a fresh mood. Thus, it works for improving the quality of sleep as well as the quality of life.
Make sure to buy Zopiclone online upon prescription only.
- Zopiclone 7.5mg
- Zopiclone 10mg
- The total treatment period with Zopiclone is between two and four weeks
- Most patients only experience common side effects like a bitter taste in the mouth, dry mouth, or sleepiness during the day
- In case you’re experiencing daytime sleepiness after using this medicine then avoid performing any kind of attention-needing activities
- This medicine only takes an hour to be effective
- It’s essential to avoid alcohol else you’ll be prone to deep sleep & it’ll be extremely difficult to wake up
Who can use Zopiclone?
Any adult (above 18 years of age) is eligible for using this sleeping aid medicine. If you’re suffering from short-term severe insomnia or experiencing its symptoms then visit your doctor. They’ll examine your medical health conditions, ask medical history and then prescribe this medicine if required.
Who should NOT take Zopiclone?
Unfortunately, not everyone is eligible for using this sleeping pill. Below are some scenarios when it is unsafe for patients:
- People allergic to Zopiclone or other medications may not be prescribed with it
- If you’re diagnosed with muscular weakness
- Patients with trouble breathing, sleep apnea, and similar issues
- Don’t use this medicine if you’re trying to conceive
- If you have experienced drug or alcohol abuse
- Women already pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid Zopiclone
- Patients with kidney or liver problems
How to take Zopiclone dosage?
- This medicine is available in 3.75mg and 7.5mg dosage strengths. Ideally, patients have suggested a 7.5mg dose which is swallowed as one whole tablet with a glass of water.
- In case you are age 65 or above then you may be suggested 3.75mg tablets. Such low dose is prescribed to beginners too. It is suggested that the patient is not prone to excessive sleepiness or adverse effects of this medication.
- Usually, this medicine is taken 30 minutes before your bedtime. Use it only once before bedtime.
- It can be taken with or without meals.
- Avoid consuming this sleeping pill more than suggested by the doctor.
- In most cases, it is suggested to use it twice or thrice a week only. Also, the overall treatment period is not more than four weeks.
How to use missed doses?
The missed dose should be skipped. Simply continue with the next scheduled dose. Try not to miss the dose else you’ll not see improvements with sleep as desired.
What are the signs of an overdose?
Using too much Zopiclone can be risky for your health. You’ll experience symptoms of overdose like dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, low blood pressure, imbalance, shallow breathing, trouble while breathing, etc.
What are the side effects of Zopiclone?
Not every patient taking this medicine experiences its side effects. In some cases, patients can experience a bitter/metallic taste in their mouth. Other nominal side effects are dry mouth, dizziness, mild headache, and daytime sleepiness.
Rarely, patients may experience amnesia, hallucinations, confusion, delusions, depression, or fall over. Serious allergies appear rarely.
Talk to your doctor if the symptoms don’t improve.
Handling Zopiclone during Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Very little information is available regarding the effects of Zopiclone on pregnant women. However, it is better to be safe and so avoid this sleeping pill during pregnancy. Inform your doctor if you’re pregnant so that they know what to do next.
- If you’re a breastfeeding mother then you’re more likely to experience sleeplessness at night. Frequent awakenings during night feeds can make you feel sleepy during the day. If you’re planning to use Zopiclone for this then talk to your doctor first. Tell them you’re breastfeeding and they’ll have better suggestions.
Is driving permissible after taking Zopiclone?
No, this medicine should be the last thing you use at night. So, don’t drive vehicles, operate tools, or use heavy machines after your dosage. Such activities can be risky and endanger your life due to the increased possibility of accidents. Dizziness is a side effect of this medicine. Hence, use it only if you’re sure to rest for at least 7 to 8 hours.
Signs of Addiction & How to recover?
As stated above, this medicine should not be administered longer else you’ll get addicted. So, how do you know if you’re addicted to this sleeping pill? Here are some common signs:
- Using more Zopiclone than suggested by the doctor
- Having the urge to buy more Zopiclone for better sleep
- Continuing its usage despite the end of your treatment period
- Trying my best to discontinue this medicine but cannot let go of it
- Inability in maintaining relationships and responsibilities
- Staying isolated from people
- Making attempts for hiding Zopiclone from others
Please reach out to your medical care provider as soon as possible. Remember where there is a will, there is a way. You can discontinue this medicine safely and without withdrawal symptoms. It is never too late. Consult your healthcare provider for further help.
Interactions of Zopiclone with other Drugs
Several medicines can increase or decrease the effectiveness of Zopiclone so be careful with the drugs you take with this sleeping pill. Especially, don’t use it with any of the following contradicting medicines:
- Anti-epilepsy medicines
- Pain killers
- Anti-anxiety medicines
- Antifungal medicines
- Anti-allergy medicines
- Other sleeping aid pills
- Herbal supplements for promoting sleep
- Medicines used for treating bipolar disorder
“I never knew my busy work life will lead to severe insomnia. It’s unbelievable how I became a night owl for months in a row. Thanks to Zopiclone, I recovered within a month. I used this sleeping pill for around 3 to 4 weeks and it helped me regulate my sleep cycle normally.”
How is Zopiclone stored?
Store this medicine at an ambient temperature (below 30 Degrees Celsius). Keep it out of reach of children.