Adults having sensitive health issues may not recommend this medicine. Adults having sensitive health issues may not recommend this medicine. Pain O Soma 500mg (Carisoprodol) for Acute & Painful Musculoskeletal Conditions
Soma is a recognized medication for relieving musculoskeletal pain. Well, Soma is a brand name for Carisoprodol. In this case, if you’ve prescribed Pain O Soma 500mg then you’ll be using Carisoprodol (500mg). Hence, assure that it’ll work for muscle strain, sprain, or chronic discomfort.
Let us have a look at what makes Pain O Soma 500 mg so wanted.
What is Pain O Soma 500 mg?
First things first, Pain O Soma 500 tablets are muscle relaxant drugs. They contain Carisoprodol as a key ingredient and it is excellent for relieving muscle injuries like strains and sprains. This muscle relaxant relieves pain, promotes healing & ensures that the patient performs routine activities smoothly.
In most cases, patients prefer 500mg of Soma if they’re looking for a stronger version of muscle pain reliever. On the contrary, they may be suggested with this dosage if the injury is severe and is not healed with Pain O Soma 350mg. As you start taking this medicine, feel relaxed as the pain will subside and you’ll feel better soon.
This medicine is a prescription-only drug. Most patients have suggested this muscle pain reliever along with a combination of medicines and physical therapies.
Please note that you should take this medicine for a limited period only. If administered longer, it has a risk for drug abuse.
Top Benefits of Pain O Soma 500
- Promotes healing for musculoskeletal pain
- Relieves muscular strain, sprain & discomfort
- Allows patients to perform life activities smoothly
- Children have been prescribed this medicine in rare cases
- This muscle pain reliever has nominal side effects only
- Treats muscle pain within a short-term only (two to three weeks)
Pain O Soma Doses
Below are the two popular dosages of Pain O Soma. You’ll be prescribed any of these based on the severity of the symptoms.
- Pain O Soma 350mg
- Pain O Soma 500mg
Pain O Soma 500 Working: What is the mode of action?
The mode of action is quite simple here. This medicine belongs to the class of drugs called muscle relaxants. They work by blocking the pain signals to and fro of the brain. In other words, if the brain does not receive signals for pain, it cannot relay back to the body part. Thus, the brain cannot receive painful signals via nerves of the respective part of the body. As a result, the patient finds relief in no time.
This medicine takes twice or thrice a day and once before bedtime. You can assume the amount of relief it provides. Your next dosage will line up as soon as the effectiveness of the last dosage starts wearing off. Thus, there is no way they’ll feel chronic pain due to muscle injuries while healing undergoes internally.
By the time the treatment period is over, the patient does not have symptoms of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
Dosage Directions for Pain O Soma 500mg Pills
- Before you start your treatment with Pain O Soma 500 mg tablets, make sure to follow the dosage directions given by the doctor.
- This medicine is highly habit-forming and you’ll never realize if you’ve become addicted. So, start and stop taking it as indicated by the healthcare provider.
- In most cases, the treatment period with this muscle relaxant is two to three weeks only.
- The doctor will set the ideal dosage frequency for you. Some patients have to take it three times a day and once before bedtime. In another case, some have to use it twice a day and once before bedtime.
- Make sure to use the dose at a fixed time daily. This ensures the effectiveness of Carisoprodol in your system.
- If any dose is missed then take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose.
- Misuse or overuse of this medicine can be dangerous. Patients may meet death due to overdose. Call the poison control number or emergency helpline number immediately in case of an overdose.
Pain O Soma 500 Side Effects
Commonly, the side effects of Pain O Soma are headache, nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness. Such nominal ones are tolerable by almost all patients.
In rare cases, patients may experience skin allergies like hives, rashes, blistering, etc. Report them to your doctor before they grow adverse. Find medical help immediately if any severe effects like seizures, hallucinations, etc are experienced. You’ll need medical assistance in case diarrhea, fever, etc occurs.
Interactions or Contradicting Drugs
Sometimes, it is safe to avoid taking different medicines together. In some cases, the active ingredients clash and may increase/decrease the effectiveness of each other. On the contrary, some can make others ineffective.
Hereby, don’t take the following medicines while using Carisoprodol:
- Sleeping pills
- Other muscle relaxants
- Anti-anxiety medicines
- Anti-seizure medicines
- OTC or prescription medicines
- Herbal supplements
Necessary Precautions & Warnings
- Inform your doctor if you’re allergic to Meprobamate or Carisoprodol before using this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had kidney or liver disease, seizures, etc.
- The effects of Carisoprodol on an unborn baby are unknown. Hence, it is not advisable to take Pain O Soma 500 mg during pregnancy.
- Carisoprodol can pass through breast milk and so not suggested for breastfeeding moms.
- This medicine is not for children under the age of 16.
- Adults having sensitive health issues may not recommend this medicine.
- This muscle relaxant is a habit-forming drug. Hence, avoid its misuse or overdose else the consequences can be addiction, coma, or death.
- In rare cases, this medicine can lead to impaired thinking. So, beware before attempting to drive or use heavy tools after using your dosage.
- Avoid drinking alcohol after your dosage because this medicine causes dizziness.
- If you stop using this medicine suddenly then you’ll experience withdrawal effects. Also, it’ll have risky side effects if you continue it for a long time.
Pain O Soma 500 Reviews
“I’ll give 10 on 10 to this muscle relaxant. Soma works really well as long as it is administered according to the prescription. I used it for four weeks due to severe muscle pain and it worked as expected.”
How to store Pain O Soma 500?
- You can keep this medicine in a cool and dry place. It should be away from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
1) Is Pain O Soma 500 Tablet painkiller?
No, it is a muscle relaxant drug and so you should not mistake it for a painkiller. This medicine surely subsides pain by blocking communication between nerves and the brain. Hence, its effectiveness is often mistaken as a painkiller.
2) Can I use Pain O Soma 500mg for leg cramps?
This medicine could be prescribed for severe leg cramps due to its skeletal-muscle relaxant properties. However, seek approval from your doctor before administering it for this purpose.
3) How many Pain O Soma 500 pills can be used in a day?
Your doctor will decide the dosage frequency according to the severity of muscle discomfort. Mostly, it is used thrice a day and once before going to bed. Still, the dosage may vary from patient to patient. Ask your doctor for more on this.
4) Does Pain O Soma 500 damage the liver?
Liver damage also calls Hepatotoxicity. In this case, the hepatotoxicity potentials of this medicine are too low. However, it is selectively prescribed to patients suffering from kidney and liver disease. Reveal your medical history to your doctor in case you’re having kidney or liver diseases.
5) What is Pain O Soma 500 price in Australia?
You may check out the latest price of Pain O Soma 500 pills with us. Be confident to buy Pain O Soma 500 mg online at the best and most competitive prices here. Also, get 100% guarantee medicine quality so that you only buy and use it without doubting the effectiveness of the medicine.